Taking Care During COVID-19
By now, it’s likely that your day to day routine has been impacted in some way by COVID-19. You might say that we’ve been preparing for this forever, after all, cleanliness is our business. We figured now is as good a time as any to explain our sanitation practices, so you know exactly what we take into consideration when we enter your home.
What we’re doing to stay safe:
- All uniforms worn by our team are single use, from clothing to protective wear. Mandatory uniforms for each member of our team include:
- Shoe covers
- Face masks
- Every sponge, rag, and product we use to clean surfaces of your home are also single use
- We never cross contaminate between surfaces (i.e. sink to toilet, bathtub to sink, etc.)
- We use all natural products to disinfect and sanitize every surface of your home. The products we use are meant to keep your space free of bacteria and virus causing germs. We stay away from using harsh chemicals because we know those aren’t good for you or your health either.
- Our staff is always encouraged to check in with themselves. Cleaning is a labor intensive job which requires top health. If anyone on our team starts to feel under the weather, they are required to stay home until they have clearance to return to work. We understand that in order to take care of others, we must first take care of ourselves.
Your Sacred Space
We understand how sacred a home is, and we can guarantee that every space we enter is cleaned with love and caution. We also know that this is a time where many are feeling panicked, anxious, and uncertain of the unknown. Being forced to stay in your home can be an isolating and jarring departure from your day to day routine. That’s why we’re committed—always, but now, especially—to making sure our clients’ homes are in pristine condition for this unprecedented time.
—Sarah Sonntag, Founder
Call Us today
Fill in the form below or call/text us (408) 377-5463.
By clicking 'Submit', I give Kindness Cleaning consent to call/text me at my phone number above about offers (via automated technology). Consent is voluntary. Opt-out anytime.
We’re here to help
Is Kindness Cleaning a good fit for my home?
Your weekends and free time were simply not made for housework. As your faithful housekeeping ally, we are happy to roll up our sleeves so that you don’t have to. Everyone deserves to be pampered, and so does every home..
What should I expect during my first appointment?
Your cleaners will arrive equipped with all necessary cleaning supplies to take care of your home. We make it a point to get thoroughly acquainted with your space, so typically these appointments require the most time.
How can I prepare for a cleaning appointment?
We like to ask our customers to tidy up a bit before our team arrives. Anything that doesn’t need our attention can be tucked away.
How frequently should cleanings be scheduled?
We strongly recommend bi-monthly appointments to keep things comfortable and clean. Our Maintenance Cleans are catered to your schedule and needs.